Frequently asked questions
How do I get to the hotel?
- Bus stop 200 m
- Train station 2.6 km
When can I check in?
What time do I have to leave on the day of check-out?
When is the reception desk open?
The hotel reception desk is open from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm. Check-in is possible until 9:00 pm. You can reach reception staff by telephone 24 hours a day at +420 736 481 003.
In case of late or nighttime arrivals, we will leave you the room key and a diagram showing how to get there. Simply enter the code that we have sent you to gain access to the building and pick up your key. This service must be arranged in advance so that we know to expect you.
Can I check in online without the reception desk?
How can I pay? How can I cancel?
Can I pay by credit card or with SODEXO checks?
What facilities are available at the hotel?
Is breakfast included?
Is there a restaurant or café in the hotel?
Is there a spa in the hotel?
Yes, the hotel has its own spa, available for private use by reservation only. Spa features include:
- A starry sky
- Hot tub hydromassage – Water changed after each visit, ozone disinfection of all 24 jets, 100% chemical free, ambient lighting with color therapy, maximum capacity two adults and one child
- Finnish sauna – Glass front panel with a view of the whole spa, capacity 4–5
- Double bed in relaxation zone – Fresh sheets, with view of the TV
- Sound system, TV
- Minibar with cold drinks, plus drinks and snacks served by our staff through a serving box in order to maintain your privacy and discretion
- Wheelchair accessible – Hot tub set into the floor, hot tub depth 50 cm
- Hygiene and privacy are our priority
Is parking available at the hotel?
Where can we stow our bikes and does the hotel have facilities for cyclists?
What is there to see and do?
- Swimming pool: 390 m
- Decin Castle: 770 m
- Church of the Holy Cross: 810 m
- Decin visitors center: 880 m
- Paradise Islands zoo exhibit: 1 km